Our highly skilled physician treats each patient with compassion and dignity. Dr. Northrup is committed to listening to your concerns and aggressively optimizing your well-being. If you require opiate detox treatement in Tampa, Florida, please call our office for an appointment or to obtain additional information regarding suboxone or other addiction treatments and mental health services available.
Our services revolve around getting the best out of your brain.
Counseling and Drug Rehab & Detox Services
Addiction Treatment, Detox, Tampa Bay
Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction (Read Additional Information Below)
Alcohol addiction treatment with behavioral techniques and medication
Nicotine addiction/smoking cessation with behavioral techniques and medication
Opioids are the strongest pain medicines available and may become addictive if used on a long-term basis.
- Any of a group of natural substances, as the endorphins, produced by the body in increased amounts in response to stress and pain.
- Any of several synthetic compounds, as methadone, having effects similar to natural opium alkaloids and their derivatives.
Types of Opioid Prescription Painkillers
- Roxicet (Street names for Roxicet ( Roxy, Roxies, Blues )
- Fentanyl (Duragesic®) FDA Safety Warning July 2005
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid®)
- Meperidine (Demerol®)
- Methadone (Dolophine®)
- Morphine (MS Contin® and others)
( Street names for OxyContin or Oxycodone, Cotton, Hillbilly
Heroin, Kicker, OCs, Ox,Os,
OxyContin (Names specific to pill form of drug), 40, 40-Bar80 )
- Attention issues and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Depression and Anxiety Treatment
- Bipolar Management
- War Veterans Mental Health Treatment
- War Trauma Tampa
- Major Depression
- Teenage Depression
- Medicine to treat depression
- Nutritional Therapy
- Alzheimers Disease
- Depression in Elderly in Nursing Home Geriatric Psychiatrist, Tampa
- Brain Trauma Treatment
Weight Loss and Weight Management
- Appetite Suppressants
- B12 +
- Behavioral Expert and Physician sees all the patients
Although we do offer same-day appointments when available, we encourage making appointments as far in advance as possible. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding scheduling and payment arrangements. Call us today at (813) 350-9500 for an appointment and together, we'll start working towards a healthier, happier, "addiction free" lifestyle that will benefit you and your family.